Sunday, March 15, 2009

Guess who's BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK?

What's good HWISS?

Yep -- after a month of -- a lot of stuff -- I'm finally back to get the blog rolling again. It's a new season, so the blog has a new look. Chu like? Chu like?

Okay -- I'll post two topics a month (on the 15th and the last day of the month)-- and I will expand my reach to different groups of people: Facebook and its groups, MySpace and other blogs.

Going forward, my blogs will be posted under three different categories:

Where Do You Stand? - My traditional-style type post, here is where I will post a topic/situation and ask readers what they think. I will offer my opinion (both pros and cons) on the topic/situation at hand.
On the Corner - If I strongly feel a certain way about a certain topic/situation/issue, I will state my thoughts and keep it at that. It'll be my way of "venting."
Readers Want to Know - Many readers often send me a message through Facebook or an instant messager and ask me to cover a topic. Some readers actually write their thoughts on an issue and ask me to respond. This will be your way of taking a stand.

Anyway -- just wanted to let you all know that I am back -- and I am always open to new ideas! Keep me posted!

Stay tuned for tomorrow's On the Corner entry.

Where will you stand?

~Mr. HWISS

No comments: