Saturday, May 2, 2009

Communication is the key; without it, all is lost.

What's good everyone? I was going to hit you all with a question for this post, but I decided to continue where I left off from the previous topic; Relationships are not ruined by their problems, but how their problems are handled.

You see this topic is a lot more in-depth than I thought, so I felt that it's necessary to break down one more time. What it all boils down to is this: Communication is the key; without it, all is lost.

Here’s Where I Stand…
After an argument, misunderstanding, or a blatant wrongdoing, it will take more than just an apology to make things better in a relationship: --- it will needs lots of communication. By communication, I'm mainly talking about speaking, but whatever method works best for both parties will suffice.

The longer it takes to discuss a problem, the worse matters COULD become.

Still...
Not everyone can communicate their feelings... but if that's the case, maybe they shouldn't be in a relationship until they can.

***Okay yall, I gotta be real lol*** - I really came to go IN on this topic, but I was sidetracked, and being sidetracked led to a trip to the mall, which led to a trip to NYC for the night. So yea,,, needless to say, my thoughts are gone right about now.

Oh well -- I'll catch yall Mid-May! Stay tuned for the next topic! Where will YOU stand?

No comments: